Universal Orlando Youth Programs
Students can re-imagine the classroom at Universal Orlando Resort™. Here we go beyond the basics, giving students all kinds of opportunities to explore their passions- from dance to business- in once-in-a-lifetime environments where they’ll gain professional insights. Choose from an incredible lineup of options:
- Business Learning Series- Comprised of 3 content-rich modules designed around CNBC’s The Profit, Marcus Lemonis’ business principles and written in collaboration with Columbia College.
- Storytelling: It Starts with a Hero– Created in partnership with Full Sail University, this program gives students the opportunity to explore Joseph Campbell’s outline of The Hero’s Journey and discover the visual and language arts behind storytelling.
- Food for Thought: A Taste of Careers in the Culinary Arts– Universal’s executive chef team takes students behind the scenes to learn about every job in the culinary arts and every step of the food flow process including purchasing, receiving, preparation, and delivering food to guests.
- And more!
- Workshops– Our high engagement workshops are in line with Core Arts Standards and feature industry insiders who will share invaluable wisdom with students.
- Stage– Groups can perform onstage and wow audiences in the same world- class theme park setting where professionals entertain thousands every day.
- Marching– Universal’s streets are your streets! It’s all about teamwork, precision, and synchronicity as your group entertains the masses during one of several performance opportunities at our parks.
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
HUB Recommended properties do not pay to be listed and are by invitation only. Recommended properties are chosen based on three criteria:
- Best choice and value for student groups.
- A proven track record of dedication to group friendly service.
- Relevance to student group travel.